I have no Idea how to use blogger, so let's hope this worked. This is roughly take 30 so if I sound tired, It's because I am. I also use the speed racer technique when I speak.;
Invention: You did a good job citing specific examples of hypocrisy that shredded Mitt Romney's ethos. Arrangement: Everything seemed to be in its right place. Style: I felt you did a good job here, especially with your intro. Memory: It wasn't very smooth--maybe rehearse more? Delivery: A little jerky. Also, the constant leaning into the camera was a little excessive. Good gestures. Spoke with conviction.
Your emphasis, hand gestures, and tone really showed how much you care about your speech topic, Carl! Nice job! Your pace was a little fast, so I couldn't catch a few words. Overall though, your invention, transitions, and rhetorical questions were very effective!
Carl—Awesome job presenting all of those points against Mitt Romney and for Obama! I really liked that you presented solid facts, rather than just mentioning talking points. I didn’t catch where you talked about your own ‘narrative’ in there, so you could have made that a bit longer… but other than that, awesome speech!
Invention: Good job! But instead of endorsing a candidate, you more... Un-indorsed one.. If that's a word.. :P Arrangement: good! It all flowed together. :) Style: You definitely sounded really into what you were saying! Memory: You didn't slip up at all like I did.. So good work! :P Delivery: A bit fast, but you definitely sounded like you believed and were excited about what you were saying! Whiiich is a lot more than I can say for myself.. :P Overall good work! :)
Invention: Great job ripping Romney to little tiny pieces. But, like Justin said, there was more negative than positive. Arrangement: good! May have wanted to talk about Obama a liiitle more everywhere. Style: good style, very polemic! =D Memory, looked pretty good there! Delivery: a little too fast, but good job!
you did a great job showing the hypocracy of Mitt Romney but you really didn't build your own character you were mainly just showing what was bad about Romney. I don't think this is essentiually negative, if you said something like Romney killed a lady, or he wants to put you in chains, that would be negative :) but If you show his record I have no problem with that :)
btw a couple of those points could easily be refuted like the job passing etc :)
Invention: You did a good job citing specific examples of hypocrisy that shredded Mitt Romney's ethos.
ReplyDeleteArrangement: Everything seemed to be in its right place.
Style: I felt you did a good job here, especially with your intro.
Memory: It wasn't very smooth--maybe rehearse more?
Delivery: A little jerky. Also, the constant leaning into the camera was a little excessive. Good gestures. Spoke with conviction.
Your emphasis, hand gestures, and tone really showed how much you care about your speech topic, Carl! Nice job! Your pace was a little fast, so I couldn't catch a few words. Overall though, your invention, transitions, and rhetorical questions were very effective!
ReplyDeleteCarl—Awesome job presenting all of those points against Mitt Romney and for Obama! I really liked that you presented solid facts, rather than just mentioning talking points. I didn’t catch where you talked about your own ‘narrative’ in there, so you could have made that a bit longer… but other than that, awesome speech!
ReplyDeleteInvention: Good job! But instead of endorsing a candidate, you more... Un-indorsed one.. If that's a word.. :P
ReplyDeleteArrangement: good! It all flowed together. :)
Style: You definitely sounded really into what you were saying!
Memory: You didn't slip up at all like I did.. So good work! :P
Delivery: A bit fast, but you definitely sounded like you believed and were excited about what you were saying! Whiiich is a lot more than I can say for myself.. :P
Overall good work! :)
Invention: Great job ripping Romney to little tiny pieces. But, like Justin said, there was more negative than positive.
ReplyDeleteArrangement: good! May have wanted to talk about Obama a liiitle more everywhere.
Style: good style, very polemic! =D
Memory, looked pretty good there!
Delivery: a little too fast, but good job!
P.S, like they said, you really were enthusiastic about your subject and that showed a lot! And you have amazing hair, just for the record. =D
ReplyDeleteGreat job Carl,
ReplyDeleteyou did a great job showing the hypocracy of Mitt Romney
but you really didn't build your own character you were mainly just showing what was bad about Romney.
I don't think this is essentiually negative, if you said something like Romney killed a lady, or he wants to put you in chains, that would be negative :) but If you show his record I have no problem with that :)
btw a couple of those points could easily be refuted like the job passing etc :)