Awesome job, Patrick! I really liked how clear and powerful your message came across. One little thing—you could have given more reasons why Barak Obama is an amazing president, instead of just saying that he is. But overall, your speech was really good!
Invention: I was a little disappointed in the lack of substance, specific examples, and stories that Obama is so well known for. I didn't see how your story really tied into your point. Arrangement: Everything seemed to be situated for maximum effect. Style: It was very engaging. I didn't feel like falling asleep, even though it's 6:30am. :P Memory: You stumbled over a few words, but overall it was good. Delivery: You spoke with sincerity and conviction, but like Dr. Collender said, your gestures and face make you look mad.
Invention: l think you could have talked more about Obama to endorse him. And also explained more of how you are the American dream. Arrangement: Good, but you seemed to be bouncing around a bit.. Style: It seemed like you were more talking to us than reading a paper. so that's good! :) Memory: Good! Delivery: A lot of your hand gestures seemed a little forced. And you did seem a bit mad.. But you were definitely convincing!
Awesome job, Patrick! I really liked how clear and powerful your message came across. One little thing—you could have given more reasons why Barak Obama is an amazing president, instead of just saying that he is. But overall, your speech was really good!
ReplyDeleteInvention: I was a little disappointed in the lack of substance, specific examples, and stories that Obama is so well known for. I didn't see how your story really tied into your point.
ReplyDeleteArrangement: Everything seemed to be situated for maximum effect.
Style: It was very engaging. I didn't feel like falling asleep, even though it's 6:30am. :P
Memory: You stumbled over a few words, but overall it was good.
Delivery: You spoke with sincerity and conviction, but like Dr. Collender said, your gestures and face make you look mad.
Invention: l think you could have talked more about Obama to endorse him. And also explained more of how you are the American dream.
ReplyDeleteArrangement: Good, but you seemed to be bouncing around a bit..
Style: It seemed like you were more talking to us than reading a paper. so that's good! :)
Memory: Good!
Delivery: A lot of your hand gestures seemed a little forced. And you did seem a bit mad.. But you were definitely convincing!