And Maddie sets a new world record for speedy speeches! XD You did do a good job of making nice rhetorical pauses, though. I really enjoyed the way you began your speech, it was hilarious and it set up your ethos nicely - endeared you to the crowd! Nice gestures too, especially the "stake out of the mud" one. XD I found you very inspiring, and I literally LOLed at the end credits. Your memory was fantastic - eye contact the whole speech through! Your arrangement was graceful, your style was hilarious (in a good way.) Your invention sounded a lot like Obama's speech, but then agian, what else is there to say about him? XD In summary......GREAT JOB!!!!
And Maddie sets a new world record for speedy speeches! XD You did do a good job of making nice rhetorical pauses, though. I really enjoyed the way you began your speech, it was hilarious and it set up your ethos nicely - endeared you to the crowd! Nice gestures too, especially the "stake out of the mud" one. XD I found you very inspiring, and I literally LOLed at the end credits. Your memory was fantastic - eye contact the whole speech through! Your arrangement was graceful, your style was hilarious (in a good way.) Your invention sounded a lot like Obama's speech, but then agian, what else is there to say about him? XD In summary......GREAT JOB!!!!
ReplyDelete