I vote for ANN FERRIS as president! I think your memory could probably have been a little better. If you like, I'll message you a memory trick that Meg taught me. :) Oh, and you let up your talk button halfway through so we missed the last 2 minutes of your speech.... :(
I'd love to hear that tip, Lody! :) Oh my goodness, the sound cut out?? I had just recorded it on my computer and it seemed fine then. Well, thanks for that heads up! Hopefully I can fix it..
I vote for ANN FERRIS as president!
ReplyDeleteI think your memory could probably have been a little better. If you like, I'll message you a memory trick that Meg taught me. :)
Oh, and you let up your talk button halfway through so we missed the last 2 minutes of your speech.... :(
Overall I really enjoyed the speech! Kudos, kudos!! XD
ReplyDeleteI'd love to hear that tip, Lody! :) Oh my goodness, the sound cut out?? I had just recorded it on my computer and it seemed fine then. Well, thanks for that heads up! Hopefully I can fix it..
ReplyDelete