Oh, and I meant to mention that I am having a difficult time adjusting the camera on my computer so that I am staring directly at it. I have a Mac, and the camera is built into it, so it's difficult to adjust. Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post a video directly to Blogger... Any ideas?
If you have a mac, use Photo Booth. You can use it to record movies, then drag the recording to the desktop and upload it from there to the blog. That is what I do. Hope this helps.
Oh, and I meant to mention that I am having a difficult time adjusting the camera on my computer so that I am staring directly at it. I have a Mac, and the camera is built into it, so it's difficult to adjust. Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to post a video directly to Blogger... Any ideas?
ReplyDeleteIf you have a mac, use Photo Booth. You can use it to record movies, then drag the recording to the desktop and upload it from there to the blog. That is what I do. Hope this helps.
ReplyDeleteEzra