I learn something new every time I make and upload a video here (not sure if that's good or bad). It would seem that I have completed my how-to-make-and-upload-a-video learning curve, since today's lesson was that I should videotape myself some time before I'm exhausted and have a headache >.< . Or at the very least I should put on makeup and make sure my camera angle is a wee bit better than it was. Ah well.
I learn something new every time I make and upload a video here (not sure if that's good or bad). It would seem that I have completed my how-to-make-and-upload-a-video learning curve, since today's lesson was that I should videotape myself some time before I'm exhausted and have a headache >.< . Or at the very least I should put on makeup and make sure my camera angle is a wee bit better than it was. Ah well.
ReplyDelete